Hip and Back Pain can be agonizing for the sufferers as well as for those people who are close to them. Their condition become worse and they scream even when they do something simple such as bending downward or lifting their hands in an upward direction or carrying heavy loads. It is recommendable for the parents to advice their children to always maintain a good posture. But if you are an adult and suffering from the severe back pain then consult a doctor as soon as you can.
There are several exercises which can definitely help you to get relief from the pain. Back pain sufferers have to understand that if they get lethargic & stop doing the exercises, then their pain will definitely become worse. Right exercises are essential to improve the condition of the hip and back pain.
One of the most popular exercises in order to cure the lower back or hip pain is the fake pushups. Well, normal pushups usually increase the strength in the biceps but these pushups can put the strain on your back and you will have to pay for it for many days.
To do Fake Pushups:
- With the help of your hands, firmly lay down with the support of your stomach on the floor.
- Try to push your chest in upward direction by using your hands but keep the legs flat on the floor. Finally, stretch your lower back. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Lower your chest and repeat the exercise 15 to 20 times.
This exercise targets the hip pain but also reduces the lower back pain.
To do a Leg Swipe:
- With the help of your knees, lay down with the support of your back.
- Slowly move your legs to the right and left side and do this exercise for 30-40 times until you get tired.
Try these valuable tips and get rid of the problem of lower back or hip pain that has made your life mess.