Skin whitening by naturally means benefits to your skin for long run. Sun, dirt and pollution take a toll on our skin every day, making it darker and patchy. Skin whitening natural remedies help a great deal in making skin lighter and reducing issues like blemishes, age spots, sunburn etc. There are some natural home remedies for natural skin whitening and brightening.
Exfoliate with Pure Baking Soda
- Pure Baking Soda is sodium based, pH neutralizing, gentle exfoliate. which results skin brightening
- It will help to loosen the dead skin cells and prep the skin for the next steps to rebuild new skin cells.
- Create a paste, usually 2:1 baking soda to water ratio works
- Gentlymassage the paste on the darkened skin areas for 30 seconds to 20 minutes, depending on your skin’s sensitivity, and rinse off
- Bonus:Since it is pH neutralizing, this exfoliate can help with acne and should not cause any irritation
- NOTE:Since Pure Baking Soda is essentially salt, please take caution if you are on a strict low sodium health regimen, and while you will only be applying it for a couple minutes at most, what you put on your skin is absorbed into your body
- NOTE:Exfoliate only once a day with the Baking Soda paste
- FOR FACE: Do not apply to face for more than 30 seconds – avoiding the eye area, and at most once a day, 3 times a week
DIY rice powder scrub
Ingredients we need for skin whitening
- One cup uncooked rice
- Half cup milk
Rice is great exfoliating properties for skin lightening. Where milk helps to reduce skin’s pigmentation and results in to skin brighten.
Now grind uncooked rice in the form of powder, add half cup milk into rice powder and mix it properly to make thick paste.
How to use:
Gently massage this scrub in circular motion on your skin. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with water.